Get the drama and Magic of Water reflections in your shots

Probleme mit dem MiniAdmin

Get the drama and Magic of Water reflections in your shots

Beitragvon jackylaren am Mi 20. Jan 2010, 16:22

THe imagination with an affinity for the camera, reflections give a wealth of photographic opportunities. The particular way in which a digital camera sees the surroundings - that is, made in a frame, and limited in depth of field - works really well with the upside-down, inside-out world of the reflection. Let the image take the lead. Some of the best expressive examples of reflections are observed on still water, where they produce magic symmetrical effects.

One day, on a shoot for ‘How to Photograph Absolutely Everything’ I was messing about at the Mirror Pool in the New York Botanical Gardens (which, if you’ve not been to, is well worth a visit at any time, in any weather).

First I investigate the way the reflection changes its shape as I change my position - both from side to side and up and down. Here, I’m looking for a strong shape to emerge. These simply show the scene visible by looking up, but with rippled distortions.

article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link
jackylaren

Zurück zu ** Mini Admin **