Making images of childeren

Probleme mit dem MiniAdmin

Making images of childeren

Beitragvon amyfaast am Do 21. Jan 2010, 04:16

In case you take photos of children or animals, set up before you start. Set the camera to macro or close-up mode if you’re going to be very close, and use a wide angle - I got an idea of the shot I want to take - from low down. I turned off the flash. I flipped out the LCD screen so I could see the image while the camera was at ground level. I set it to aperture priority with a small aperture for maximum depth of field. I thought if I am going to be resting the camera on the ground, and the pooch lies still, I can get by with a long exposure time.
To make sure the delicate and subtle textures of fur register in your image, you must work in subdued lighting. Fortunately, our mutt had chosen open shade under a bush. Her ideal spot was also our ideal spot. I moved slowly, smoothly and quietly to avoid startling or disturbing her. Nonetheless, she did wake and enquire what we were doing, so I snapped a normal portrait, and quietly said she could take it easy; I was just some pesky photographer who’d go away soon.

article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link
amyfaast

Zurück zu ** Mini Admin **