The wonderfull Impact of Article Publishing

Probleme mit dem MiniAdmin

The wonderfull Impact of Article Publishing

Beitragvon yvondeermen am Do 21. Jan 2010, 10:38

Writing for the internet requires that you create a large number of articles in order to get yourself noticed. You may think, "who has the time?" Well, you do if you follow a few of the simple rules I have outlined here.

1. Divide and conquer. Chances are you have a few excellent articles in your portfolio which, by themselves, are worthy reads. Still, take a second look at these articles as they may have much more "to speak" to readers than what you currently have to say.

Exactly what am saying to you? Here is an example: One of my favorite and most read articles discusses the premium topic of business aviation. The article describes five leading private jet aircraft and compares and contrasts these particular makes and models. My readers say that the article is very informative and engaging, but I know that there are another five articles contained within that one article. How so? Each aircraft can and should be a story in and of itself.

I plan on taking the original article and dividing out the various aircraft and writing stories on each one. Where I previously had one solid article, of just over 1200 words, I will have an additional five articles of approximately 500-600 words each. Basically, I am "fleshing out" some of the verbiage previously written by expounding on several key points. In essence, the one article will be divided up to become six articles in total.

article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link
yvondeermen

Zurück zu ** Mini Admin **