keycodesoftware

Probleme mit dem MiniAdmin

keycodesoftware

Beitragvon ekyxumid am Do 9. Feb 2023, 18:31

You open your browser to view it through the world wide web. Do you know who looks back on the figure?
Over the last week of web surfing, i looked under the hood of google chrome and discovered that the partner brought a couple of thousand friends with him. Stores, latest data, and possibly government sites were discreetly tagging my bookmarks so that advertising world and partitioning centers chased me while i clicked virtually.
This was due directly to the big spy through world wide web: google. From the inside, its chrome browser is very similar to tracking software.
In recent years, i have been exploring the secret life of my own information, https://keycodesoftware.com/ doing experiments to see what's in the reality is that technologies do under the guise of privacy policies that outsiders do not read. Turns out making the hugely sought-after web browser the biggest ad campaign in the world was about as smart as letting kids run a candy store.
Help: how to fight spyware through a chrome browser window
This caused me to abandon chrome in favor of the latest version of the non-commercial mozilla firefox browser, which has privacy protection by default. Switching comes with less inconvenience, you can imagine.
My tests on chrome and firefox turned up a task with a questionnaire of absurd proportions. In just 7 days of web surfing on your device, i found 11,189 tracking cookie requests that chrome would be able to send directly to this computer device, but were automatically blocked by firefox. These tiny files are hooks that organizations whose mission is data, including google itself, use to keep an eye on what web pages you visit so you can create profiles of personal tasks, fees and personality.
Chrome welcomed trackers from now on on websites. Movie lovers would have the opportunity to think would be private. I have seen both aetna and the federal student aid website set cookies for facebook and google. They surreptitiously reported to the data giants every time i opened the pages of visiting the insurance system and lending.
And this is not everyone.
Look in the upper right corner of the browser chrome. See the images or the name in the circle? If it's about you, you are connected to the internet and google can develop your online activity to target ads. Can't remember how you got online? I didn't know either. Chrome recently started doing this automatically after you use gmail.
It's midnight. Do you know who your gadget is talking to?
Chrome is even smarter on your smartphone. If you are using android, chrome sends your location to google whenever you do a search. (In case you turn off location pooling, it will still send your coordinates, only with lower accuracy.)
Firefox is not perfect - it still searches google by default and allows a number of other types of tracking. However, the ailment does not transmit browser data to mozilla, which is not interested in collecting data.
At the very least, web tracking can be annoying. Cookies are exactly that, as is a pair of trousers where you will see the only dot, by and large follow visitors to ads on alternative sites. Let's say more, your web history - like the color of your underpants - does not concern tourists, except for the lord. Allowing someone to collect this kind of information makes comics prone to third party abuse from bullies, spies, and hackers.
Google product managers told me in an interview that chrome prioritizes standards and controls anonymity that offer hacking over new ones for cookies. But they also said they had to strike the right balance with a "healthy web ecosystem" (read: advertising business).
Firefox product managers told me people don't take privacy for example" under protection. They've gone to war on surveillance, most recently with "advanced tracking prevention" that blocks prying cookies in unexpected firefox installs by default. However, in order to succeed, firefox must first convince us to live cautiously enough to overcome the inertia of the transition.
This is a story about two browsers and the many different interests of the businesses that make them.Fighting cookie texts
Ten years ago, chrome and firefox struggled with the hulking giant microsoft internet explorer. The upstart chrome has solved real consumer problems by making the internet safer and faster. Today it dominates more than half of the market.
However, in our time, many people have realized that every privacy is also an important issue on the internet and the requirements of chrome have long been always met by our own.
This most notably in opposition to cookies. These code levers allow you to stack useful gadgets, like remembering the contents of your shopping cart. But now many cookies are owned by photo, video and recording companies that use them to mark your browser so you can follow visitors like crumbs in the proverbial forest.
They are everywhere — one study showed how third-party they are. Tracking cookies on 92 percent of magazines. The washington post has more than 40 video-capturing cookies, tentatively for the news feed, which the intex says are used to view more targeted third-party videos and monitor the effectiveness of ads.
Alexa eavesdropped on your name it's time
You can also find content on the pages in the absence of extraneous videos and aetna and the fsa service said that cookies on gaming sites help measure their own external marketing campaigns.
The blame for this mess lies across the advertising, publishing and technology industries. But what responsibility does a browser have in protecting the public from code that does nothing but spy?
In 2015, mozilla introduced a version of firefox that included anti-tracking technology, only enabled in "private" view mode. Due to many years of checking and assembling, this is exactly what he has activated the other day on every website. The conversation does not turn to blocking ads - the game inevitably passes. Rather, firefox analyzes cookies in order to remove which of the suggested ones to keep for important site features and which to block for spying. Tracking." To video cookies in the new year, using an algorithm to determine which ones were bad.
For now, chrome remains open by default for each of the cookies. Far last month, google announced a new attempt to make third-party cookies better identify your home and said that our organization is in a position to expect new controls for flying pests once they are deployed. However, the ailment doesn't offer a chronological sequence or say whether the default is to stop trackers.
I didn't hold my breath. Google itself, due to its doubleclick and other advertisements, is the #1 cookie maker, mrs. Fields online. It's hard to imagine that chrome's previous versions will no longer be profitable for google.
"Cookies are important in providing gamer privacy, but the narrow focus on them overshadows the broader conversation about privacy, as it is only one of the methods , with which customers can be tracked across a variety of sites,” said ben galbraith, chrome's director of product driving. "This is a forked nuisance, and the usual ideas for blocking cookies force more opaque methods to be tracked."
Ask our tech reviewer
There are other monitoring options and race weapons in terms of confidentiality will be much more difficult. But noticing that even this is difficult plays a part in avoiding.
“Our perspective is to address the biggest problem first, but anticipate where the ecosystem will change and function to prevent them. Stuff, among other things," said peter dolanjsky, product manager for firefox.
Both google and mozilla have said they are working on combating "fingerprinting," a way to detect other markers in your on a laptop. Firefox is already testing its own strengths and plans to activate them soon.
Getting to the optimal level
Browser choice is not just about speed and convenient hardware, but also about information regarding by default.
Does google usually get consent before collecting data, and provides a huge number of handles that you get to set up to kick out monitoring and targeted ads. However, its controls often feel like a shell game that says "russian railways" share a convincing amount of personal information.
I felt cheated when google quietly started signing last fall gmail users in chrome. Google testifies that changing chrome did not "sync" anyone's browsing history unless such substances specifically agreed, but i discovered that my history was submitted to google and i don't remember ever asking for additional observation.(You have the option to turn off auto-login to gmail by searching for "gmail" in chrome layouts and turning off "allow access in chrome".)
After changing the opening of the johns hopkins system by professor matthew green made a splash in the computer science world when he wrote on his own blog that he was done with chrome. “I lost my faith,” he told me. "Just a few tiny changes to order which even today is insecure for security reasons."
There are methods to protect chrome that are much more difficult than simply and conveniently using "incognito mode". But it's much easier to switch to a non-advertising browser.
Like green, i chose firefox, which works on smartphones, tablets, devices, and macs. Apple's safari is also considered a great way for mac, iphone and ipad gadgets, and niche browser brave goes even further, trying to drown out the ad tech industry.
How much will it cost you to switch to firefox? It's free and downloading another browser is really more affordable than changing your phone.
This year, mozilla released the latest version of firefox called quantum, experts have accelerated its work. In my tests, it proved to be almost as fast as chrome again, although performance tests have shown that crust can be slower in certain contexts. Firefox says to manage memory more if you use a lot of tabs.
Switching means you don't know you have to move your desktop bookmarks and firefox offers tools to help. Changing passwords is easy, even if you use a password manager despite all the attachments. Most browser add-ons are available, though you'll probably never find your favorite.
Mozilla has a hard time to overcome. Among privacy advocates, this non-profit company is renowned for its discretion. It took apple one year more hours to block cookies by default.
When tax reporting is free, you have the option to pay with your privacy
And in role non-profit, it makes money when a modern person searches through a browser window and clicks on promotion, which means that its richest additional source of income is google. Mozilla's chief executive will say that the group is exploring new paid privacy services to diversify personal gains.
The biggest risk is that firefox may somehow run out of steam in the battle with the chrome giant. No matter what the #2 desktop browser is, accounting for less than ten percent of the market, large sites can do without support, leaving firefox in a difficult situation.
If you care about privacy , let's get another david and goliath result.
Dig deeper: innovative privacy technologies
Want to explore the impact of our computing technology on privacy? Check out our curated list of stories below.
Understanding how facial recognition software always impacts law enforcement
The oregon sheriff's department became the first law enforcement the country uses amazon facial recognition software to perform 1,000 word combinations per year to help solve crimes. However, experts fear that this may be able to reinforce the number of wrongful arrests.
How organizations offer tracking clients to schools
There is no evidence of the phenomenon that facial transcription software can prevent school shootings, but companies are building promotions for schools promising to protect little kids from school shooters.
Get your browser privacy wisely
Our tech reviewer found over 11,000 tracker requests in seven days from pages in google chrome. The browser even welcomed trackers from web services that you might consider private, like aetna and the fsu computer site.
More on technical advice and evaluation from jeffrey a. Fowler:
Don't smile for tracking: why airport person scanning is a privacy trap
What's new from apple? "Dark mode" on ios, the end of itunes and privacy montage.
ekyxumid

Zurück zu ** Mini Admin **