Make photos with bad weather light

Make photos with bad weather light

Beitragvon amywelling am Fr 22. Jan 2010, 17:31

Oh, yes, it’s that time of the year again. The temptation is to put the camera away as the days shorten, and the light seems to worsen. But remember the wise words of the great Ernst Haas (which I never tire of trotting out): “All light is GOOD light” (my emphasis).

You know what he means. It’s as good as you make it. Let’s see what happened when I was on a shoot for a book and the day was drenched in rain, then autumnal fog and cold to the bones in pretty Pocono, Pennsylvania.

Because the fog accentuates aerial perspective, small distances between objects are pictorially exaggerated. With this kind of unusual natural effect at your fingertips, the only issue is to find a subject matter that exploits that illusion. Although it’s tempting to stay indoors with a hot cup of cocoa on such a miserable day, pull your coat on and get out there! It’s very easy to find beautifully atmospheric results.

article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link
amywelling

Zurück zu ** Call of Duty - World at War **