Why has this become almost unplayable on 360 since it became

Why has this become almost unplayable on 360 since it became

Beitragvon Smithpatel am Mo 17. Sep 2018, 09:02

Maybe it's just me but this game seems like it's gotten almost unplayable on 360 since becoming backwards compatible. It was unplayable before because of hackers, now there are much less hackers but the game is so fucking buggy on 360.

Before becoming backward compatible I could play just fine, since it becomes backward compatible my console is constantly freezing while playing, extremely buggy and laggy lobby search, it goes unresponsive for 30 seconds at random sometimes in the menus.

I've tried reinstalling it, clearing system cache, everything nothing seems to fix it. Also every time I clear cache it asks me to download a 4mb update next time I launch the game, no idea what that's about.

The freezing isn't like the class freeze that hackers do, it doesn't freeze entering a lobby, it sometimes freezes after a game ends, like the game is finished goes to the scoreboard aaaaand the console freezes. It froze once when I just clicked on "multiplayer" in the main menu, more often than not it does this super annoying thing where (in game) it gets incredibly laggy, almost like I've lost connection for a second, then catches back up, then it freezes.

At first I thought it was my 360 but it runs every other game just fine, Black Ops, GTA 5, MGS 2, almost every game I've tested works fine except MW2.

Am I the only one having this problem? I literally can't play MW2 anymore since it became backward compatible.
Smithpatel

Re: Why has this become almost unplayable on 360 since it became

Beitragvon elwishtwo am Fr 27. Nov 2020, 13:24

The Xbox 360's successor, the Xbox One, was released on November 22, 2013. On April 20, 2016, Microsoft announced that it would end the production of new Xbox 360 hardware, although the company will continue to support the platform.
elwishtwo

-

Beitragvon ThomasSkeby am So 13. Dez 2020, 07:42

I was had decal on when i patched the game this morning, realised my mistake and exited AC then updated decal. Nothing works. Not since restarting my computer, reinstalling vtank, reinstalling decal, doing everything i can possibly think of. None of my plugins work, none of the buttons in any plugin do ANYTHING. Looking for some help here.

Here is my decal export:
Code:
ThomasSkeby

-

Beitragvon Williamhaupt am Fr 25. Dez 2020, 02:30

Im in Gettysburg right now. We were talking last night that you would be able to see "Ghost Walk Tours" going all through the night. It seems like last night there really wasnt as many people doing them. Perhaps the interest has died down. Maybe it was just because its been pretty hot here the last couple of days. It could be many things.
Williamhaupt

Zurück zu ** Call of Duty UO **