Sure it is a positive step

Sure it is a positive step

Beitragvon Smarthuiyuan am Fr 25. Sep 2020, 22:44

So I started up my franchise mode(4 games into the season) and Madden 21 coins now I want to sign Kaep as my back up. I got the new update, went to rosters and made certain it had been upgraded. However Kaep is not displaying in my free agency list. Any help for this? I hope I don't need to delete my franchise and begin all over. Damn bro that is so striking. You seem as if you really care about your game. Let us pretend that the EA is a hotel in some popular excursion town, only that it's being monopolized by a single big ass resort and that there aren't any other lodgings available apart from few AirBnB places. And allow me to interpret what EA is happening with this notice.

The problem with adding coaches in the sport is, (a) how does this influence the team by employing them and (2) will this really break the game play even more? Also in the appearances of this list of things being added they do not have any idea about what direction to go in. Why is everything a gimmick with them? Why not work on the TRUE SIMULATION part of the game first and then add the additional stuff? We have been getting the exact same recycled crap in our ONLY soccer match and its time for them to do it stop trying. Are those all things that really clearly should've been in the game? Absolutely! Nonetheless, it is a positive that they're at least incorporating these items in some capacity. The simple fact that they really are listening in some way is a large plus moving forward. I haven't bought the game but when the three planned franchise updates actually seem decent enough, I'd think about buying it at a discounted price this year.

Sure it is a positive step and I am glad that they are finally addressing improving the franchise style. However, the simple fact that it is going to take more than 2 fucking months for us to get 4 minor updates is absurd. This leads me to believe the coding and/or preparation of franchise mode is so fucking broken that it'll take 2 months to implement minor quality of life updates. Do not get me wrong, I am glad they're finally addressing franchise mode, however the time that it'll take for us to get them is fucking absurd. And if it requires 2 fucking weeks for a part 1 of 3 to arrive, then just how fucking long until we get part two? And then how much fucking more time to find part 3?

Part 1 will drop when some groups are already eliminate from qualifying to the fucking playoffs. At that rate, we'll probably be fucking lucky if we get a part 2 ahead of the Super Bowl. If EA actually gave a shit then they'd prioritize these fucking updates and get them out in a timely and reasonable fucking method. However, they don't fucking care at all. That is too fucking little, too fucking late.

How Madden's earnings explain something that no gamer wants to listen to cheap Madden nfl 21 coins
Smarthuiyuan

Zurück zu ** Call of Duty UO **