Topics about Facebook

Topics about Facebook

Beitragvon dorahuegens am So 24. Jan 2010, 19:03

There has been a very large wave of trouble with Myspace. And parents seem to be saying the same thing. Just read what this parent had to say. " Margaret Sullivan: I found all kinds of pictures of kids in revealing positions, and pictures of kids scantily dressed.
It's a cyber secret teenagers keep from tech-challenged parents who are not as savvy as Margaret. It's a world where the kids next door can play any role they want. They may not realize everyone with Internet access, including sexual predators, may see the pictures and personal information they post."

When "Dateline" surfed MySpace, we found scenes of binge drinking, apparent drug use, teens posing in underwear. We also found less provocative pages like Shannon's was, but potentially even more dangerous. Teens listed not only their names, and addresses, but even cell phone numbers and after school schedules." No if your a parent and you need help and all the information on what to and how to do it on and about Myspace. I have constructed a Myspace guide to bring you up to speed. Yes this guide is free I want every parent to get a copy no matter your income level is.

article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link
dorahuegens

Zurück zu ** Call of Duty - World at War **